Spokane, United States
Spokane is a city located in eastern Washington State. Spokane is famous for beautiful parks, waterfalls, unique museums and great activities. If you are a nature lover, you will find hiking trails, parks galore and winter activities like skiing and snowshoeing.
Places to visit-
- ROW Adventure Center- It helps you to explore the natural beauty of this part of the United States.
- Mobius Children’s Museum- It offers the children knowledge about different subjects like science, art, and culture.
- Centennial Trail- For anyone who likes hiking, this is the must visit place. In the winter, it also provides activities like snowshoeing or skiing.
- Latah Creek Winery- The winery offers a range of white wines for the visitors.
- Manito Park- It is the beautiful place to visit for the nature lovers.
- Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture- It offers a series of five galleries that provides different cultural and historical exhibitions.
- Spokane Falls
- The Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist- It is famous for its decorative features including pretty stained glass and ornate stonework.
- Mount Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park- Here visitors can enjoy snowboarding and skiing in the winter months.
- Downtown Spokane- Here you can find theaters, concert halls, bars, and restaurants.
- John A. Finch Arboretum- Its collection contains more than 2,000 trees, plants, and flowers
- Avista Stadium- It provides seating capacity of almost 7,000 spectators at one time.
Where to stay?
- Motel 6 Spokane Downtown North- All 61 rooms of this hotel offer free Wi-Fi, TVs with cable channels and free local calls.
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane- This smoke-free hotel offers a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
- The Madison Inn by Riversage- All 80 rooms of this hotel features and premium bedding, refrigerators and microwaves, Free Wi-Fi and coffee makers.