Spokane is a city in eastern Washington state. It is a home to the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, which explores the region’s history through exhibits on art, culture and Native American heritage. It features botanical gardens with roses, lilacs and Japanese plants.
Places to visit:
- Riverfront Park– This public park features sculptures, a carousel & a cable ride over Spokane Falls.
- Spokane Falls- Surrounded by a 100-acre park in the city center, this waterfall is a local landmark & man-made dam. The city of Spokane was also initially named "Spokane Falls".
- Manito Park- It is a 78-acre park, opened in 1904, featuring rose, lilac, & formal & native plant gardens, plus a pond.
- Riverside State Park- This park offers campsites, trails & an off-roading area. It is the largest park in Washington.
- Dishman Hills Natural Area- This protected natural area with 530 acres of dramatic, diverse terrain for hiking & wildlife spotting.
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture- IT exhibits blend of regional history, art & culture at this eclectic museum that includes a mansion tour.
Places to stay:
- The Madison Inn by Riverside- This hotel has the best location in town and provides free Wi-Fi and also free of cost parking.
- The Historic Davenport- The Historic Davenport lets us enjoy free Wi-Fi, a great pool and several discounts from time to time.
- Courtyard by Marriott- A perfect place with everything perfect. It has free Wi-Fi, no cost parking and a comfortable stay.
- Holiday Inn Express- Just everything under a roof. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking, great service and exciting offers.